Outline at a glance
At Corona & C. we first started to manufacture diesel engine components in 1948, as "BCD - Brevetti Costruzioni Diesel" (diesel manufacturing patents).
Turn into a private joint-stock company in 1959 as Corona & C. s.p.a., we specialised in components for fuel supply, differentiating and widening our product range in the following decades.
CORONA & C.
Share Capital 1,000,000 Euros
Società per Azioni dal 1959
Business Register of Turin - Tax Code and VAT No. (IT)00499470011
REA Turin No.303407 - Foreign Trade Pos. TO 031962
We mainly produce components in the fuel supply circuit for gasoline or diesel oil engines:
Our current product's range also extends to vacuum pumps for servo-brake systems as well as pumps for special fluids.
- Diaphragm mechanical pumps
We maintain the full control of our products through a comprehensive coverage of the different steps of production and checking. These are our operating divisions:
- Pressure Die-casting Foundry
- Machining and cold-working lines
- Assembly lines including end-line 100% functional tests
- R&D dept. with static tests lab and endurance test benches
- Metrologic laboratory
- Tooling room for new moulds and maintenance
Our products' quality is obtained, besides with the choice of premium materials, by a careful design of products, equipment and working methods, all of them developed by our technicians.
For these reasons, we can offer to you:
- Total Quality › less than 50 ppm (parts per million) Oem claimed parts
- Excellence in Reliability › better endurance life over competitors
- Supply Flexibility › batches from 20 to 10,000 pcs
We are determined to hold with you these two goals:
- provide quality products to Oem customers, with flexibility and shortened reaction times
- deliver the same Oem quality to the aftermarket customers, with competence and competitiveness
To ensure you an effective and constant attention, each year we demand an audit by Bureau Veritas to validate that our quality management system is still compliant to the International standard ISO 9001.
|3||We are a family-owned company since three generations|
|70||The employees, 10% of which engaged in research & development|
|600||Different items in our product range|
|7,500||sq.m is the covered area of the plant (9,000 sq.yds)|
|700,000||The parts produced in 2012|
Where our products are distributed